Time is FLYING By These Days

Where in the world is June going? Where in the world has the days and nights come and gone. I have been so busy lately that it is driving me a little nutty at times because one minute its such a time and then another minute or two, or it seems like it anyway, it is an hour or two later. Had friends over Sunday and Monday night so I slept in the living room on the bed, but that was one hard thing to do. I have trained myself to sleep in the bedroom for one week and two night out in the living room threw my pattern out of whack. It’s a good thing, too. I was glad to have my bed back in my bedroom, believe me, but it was VERY nice to have my friends over. I do have to talk to JW about smoking on the property the next time I talk to her because she was caught smoking on the premises by the manger the other day and I did tell her that it was not allowed on the property more than once. I was a little unhappy about it, that’s for sure. I am not about to break a rule that has been enforced in 2006. I do not even smoke but still I would not break a rule where I live. Been here ten years now. This is my home now. I may not always be happy living here but if I keep to myself, I am definitely much happier in my own place. Visiting with other people … is like taboo around here lately anyway.

So much has happened from the 21st on to the present day (today) that I do not even know where to begin exactly. I do have to admit that the other night, after two wonderful days of feeling real good and happy, I was bothered by a phone call around midnight – someone had called me and told me that she was hurt because I did not invite her to my graduation after all she had helped with in finding the school, and she was deeply hurt by it. Honestly, to tell the truth, I did not even send out invites or call anyone in particular about going to graduation except for three people due to transportation. This person could have waited but when I am hurting and need someone to talk to right away, I do not care about time myself. I just a little unhappy having to have received a call at the hour because I so tired and kind of out of it and not asleep yet due to the fact that my company had left about a half an hour or so earlier. I was glad to be back in my bedroom by then, and the sacrifice of the bedroom was worthwhile even though I kind of complained. It was alright.

My dad visited from AR today for a little bit. We had lunch at Burger King. He was hungerin’ for a whopper, silly man, and so we ate at BK. It was alright but I did not eat my entire fish burger and Fries, or drink all my pop. Diet Coke is alright but I do prefer Diet Pepsi. Had a wonderful, but short visit with my dad. Got dressed up in my cap and grown, tassle, and stole for Dad and had a couple of pictures taken with Dad. Dad did not make it to my graduation so I thought it would be fun to include him on the excitement that still was raging in my mind since June 21st. I was GLAD to include him. Got a graduation gift of money of course so now I have to find what I need or want around here, which is more a need than want, and spend my graduation money, lol. I could care less about the money … the people I care about more … very deeply more.

Today, I feel that I have been so busy that my world is spinning so fast but I think I am keeping up for now. It was a busy week for me and I am looking forward to this weekend more than anything — planning on going to church.

I will be back later…

Author: ksmiley

As a diarist and blogger, please bear with me as I continue to upgrade my blog as time moves forward. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.