My World

Okay… it has been since the 16th since I have written in my diary but that is okay.  I have been busy and keeping myself as sane as possible.  Keeping myself sane as possible has not been hard, lol. I am really worried about my neighbor and friend CSE lately but there is nothing I can really do for her anymore since she is not coming down and checking in like she usually did in the past.  I have not seen her for several days except on Saturday for our Community Room breakfast and later in the mail room area on her computer.  I believe she is avoided me because she knows something is happening,  She does not have a phone number right now unless she went to get one most recently in the past few days.  I do not consider seeing her at the Community Room breakfast or in the mail room area anything special seeing her.  I see people in the community room and mail room area all the time.  She is no different from others.  Right now I am not very happy with her once again anyway.


I have been super duper busy despite what goes on in my world in this life of mine,.  The 16th, KP came over and we made a meal for the week, went through some clothes I had received from a church neighbor and friend and got rid of 5 items of my own to replace the three items I had gotten.  That was the toughest part for me but it was done and I got rid of my least favorite clothes.  It is every Thursday I have KP come over,  She comes on Mondays as well for cleaning and laundry like yesterday.  Yesterday, KP came to help clean, do laundry, and then I had an appointment at 1:20 with my podiatrist, Dr. A, and then I had gotten an invitation to have supper with my friend BS at her place last night at 5 pm.  We watched a couple of TV programs on HGTV called Love It or List It, and then I came home and watched two more hours of Love It and Lose It.  Then I fell asleep, lol.


Today is grocery shopping after my shower at 8:30 am to 9:45 am.  Yes, a time change at this time.  I have been up since 6:30 am anyway.  I slept well,. I am going to have to get used to a new wake up time now that Spring is here and Summer is on its way.




I wish I could say what happened on Sunday but I really can’t.  I just ask for those who believe in the power of prayer, God, or a high power, please pray for my dad.  He is in his early 70’s.  Otherwise my week has been good, awesome, and amazing all at the same time.  Right now, today, I am doing what needs to be done.  What I heard from my Dad the other day was a shock to my system and it could have been a whole lot worse from what I understand.  Even after talking to my Aunt J yesterday, it helped a lot since she is a nurse. I love my dad very much.


I am not going to update the days I missed.  My weeks are about the same for the most part.  On Sunday, though, I just did not go to church in the morning,  I went back to church in the evening with my friends SW and her husband MW to a song service.  It was a great evening.  I enjoyed myself.  Even two boys got baptized after the song service in the water that was ice cold in the baptismal pool. It was amazing!  The two boys are brothers.

Published by


As a diarist and blogger, please bear with me as I continue to upgrade my blog as time moves forward. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *