1. How old will you be in five years? 42 years old
2. Do you think you will be married by then? That is one question I am not sure I can answer right now. At this point marriage is not on my mind.
3. How tall are you? 5’ 2” and shrinking as I get older
4. What do you look forward to most in the next three months? I take it one day at a time because of kidney health issues. I would have finished school by then.
5. What is the last movie you saw? TV movie – Signs with Mel Gibson
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8, What was the last text message you received. Morning Buddy from a friend of mine.
9. Do you refer to call or text? Call
10. Do you have any pets? One Cat
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Trying to get some sleep.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Were divorced and remarried so now I have two sets of parents.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? August 2005
14. Where was the last place you went? Doctor
15. What do you like about winter? When it is not so cold. When the snow is falling it does look pretty.
16. What do you like about summer? When it is cooler and not hot, and when it is not storming outdoors.
17. What do you like about spring? It is nice out.
18. How many states have you lived in? 1
19. How many cities/towns have you lived in? 3
20. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet indoors, slippers outside the home, shoes when outside the building.
21. Are you a social person? Kind of, sort of.
22. What was the last thing you ate? sandwich
23. What is your favorite restaurant? I have several restaurants that are my favorite places to eat.
24. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint and chip ice cream
25. What is your favorite dessert? Anything with a sweet taste.
26. What is your favorite kind of soup? Homemade chicken noodle soup, mushroom and celery soup, and clam chowder, and potato soup.
27. What kind of jelly do you like on you PB&J sandwich? Grape.
28. Do you like coffee? Once in a while but not always.
29. How many glasses of water a day do you drink, on average? 8 to 16 cups. I have a transplanted kidney that needs to be kept hydrated or I will dehydrate easy.
30. What do you drink in the morning? Water and, milk to take my medications with.
31. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? Alone. Does a cat count, lol.
32. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? If I sleep on either side of my bed, I end up falling off so I sleep in the middle most of the time.
33. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, my grandparents (Clarence and Myra) taught me how to play poker when I was 7 years old.
34. Do you like to cuddle? Depends …
35. Have you ever been to Canada? Yes I have been to Canada with my dad and step mom along with a friend of mine fishing. Fishing is one of my favorite things to do but haven’t done it in a long time now that my grandparents (Clarence and Myra) are no longer with us.
36. Do you eat out or stay at home? both
37. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes, one of my dad’s friends from the police force.
38. Do you want kids?
39. Do you speak any other languages? No
40. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes in the back of my head and in my left ankle, and when I had my first leg surgery at age 9, and when I had eye surgery in June ’07.
41. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes …
42. Do you prefer ocean or pool? Does not matter.
43. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window seat on the plane, and whatever is available in a theater.
44. Can you drive a stick? I do not drive.
45. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Friends and family if I have it.
46. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Yes and no
47. What is your favorite TV show? I have several television shows. CSI: Miami, W/O a Trace, Law and Order, L&O: SVU, L&O: Criminal Intent, and more…
49. Who is the funniest person you know?
50. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No.
51. What is the main ring tone on your phone? The Army
52. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Yes I do.
53. What color are you bedroom walls? White
54. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Yes…
55. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed? My closet doors are always kept closed.
56. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killer bees? NEITHER!
57. Do you flirt a lot?
58. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Haven’t had chicken nuggets in a while but it is usually mustard or hot sauce.
59. What is your favorite food? I have a lot of favorites of foods. I am not a finicky eater.
60. Can you change the oil in your car? Don’t have a car.
61. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope.
62. Have you ever run out of gas? Nope.
63. What is your usual bedtime? I have pulled all nighters many times and I do not have a set bed time. Depends on the type of day or type of night I have had.
64. Do you read the newspaper? Yes, online.
65. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No, not anymore.
66. Do you dance in the car? No. I have a friend who let me sing in the car either but he can.
67. Do you like peanuts? Yes, but I like cashews better.
68. If given the chance, would you swim with the dolphins? Yes I would love to swim with the dolphins. I have never been close to one in my lifetime yet, either. I would love to meet Shamu the Killer Whale, too!