4:30 p.m.

I am not sure if I am going to be back online tonight or not because I am tired from my day already. I had an appointment with my counselor this morning and then ran another quick errand before coming home for the day. I have, pretty much relaxed all day long since I have been back home after 2 p.m. this afternoon. It was a long morning but a very good day altogether I have to admit and say. I have my cleaning lady coming tomorrow and then Bible study but I am not going anywhere as no plans have been officially made yet. One of my errands I had to do today was get my monthly labs drawn for the month in regard to my 20 year old transplanted kidney and so I hope I do not hear anything from my coordinator tomorrow. If I don’t then I know things are fine and good for another month. Ever since I have been home, Bing and I have been chilling out. I slept well on the futon in the bedroom last night and when I got home, my first priority was to see Bing and get relaxed again. I decided to relax in the bedroom and read, which I have been doing for the past hour or so now. I am done reading now for a while anyway. Bing is right here with me, laying right on the desk while I am on the computer, that silly cat of mine. He has been a very good boy all day las well as happy. I have to admit that I have seen Bing happy but the happy I have seen the past couple of days. He has been a different happy and I am very pleased. I believe he is happier now because I am happier. Last night bedtime was an awesome time for both of us. I slept good on my futon and I am very happy about that. Ever since I have been home now, what I have only done now is rest, read, and play and cuddle with Bing. Seriously, my television has not been on since after 9 p.m. last night when JS came up for a few minutes before we both headed down to another neighbor’s apartment to visit for a while. By then I felt tired, but I didn’t get home until 11:30 p.m. I was glad to be home by then and go to sleep in my bedroom.

That is pretty much it for my day today. Nothing new to really report or say this afternoon, except that I am leaving for the rest of the day and night and returning back here tomorrow on a happy note tonight and tomorrow. I am a woman and we all know what women go through each month and I have one of those weeks beginning, and so I hope I do not have my woman of the month stuff going on on Saturday for my graduation. Trust me, I hate those time of the month things but GLAD I get my monthly on time every month for the past twenty years since my kidney transplant. Having my time of the month when I was a teenager was a horror story in itself because of the my former kidney failure and the need of a transplanted kidney. I won’t even tell that horror story now, either. Anyway, today was a nice day. I even waited for my ride to my appointment at 10:30 a.m. outside as I read a book while waiting patiently. The weather is nice, warm, and cool in the shade. i even waited for my ride to my next appointment because it was nice out then too, even though we are being surrounded by water everywhere downtown due to flooding issues.

I will be back tomorrow sometime. Good bye for now and have a good night’s rest. I know I will! Tada for now.

Author: ksmiley

As a diarist and blogger, please bear with me as I continue to upgrade my blog as time moves forward. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.