I Found the Error (I won’t Give Up)

I have to admit that I have found why my spreadsheet was not matching my bank statement.  I had forgotten to add a deposit.  While trying to reconcile and match my bank statement, I overlooked an amount deposited earlier in February.  That is a great relief because while I was working on the project earlier, I saw that the money left over did not match my bank statement anyway.  My spreadsheet read $1 more the first time, and then it read $10 off the second time.  For example, the money left over is $60, and my bank statement was saying $70.  I knew I would find what I did wrong.

Published by

ksmiley

As a diarist and blogger, please bear with me as I continue to upgrade my blog as time moves forward. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *